My blog has an open posting policy, though there are rules.
1. The Article you want posted must be your own. You must own it, and you must have written it.
2. If you have a blog then please include a link in your posting, along with the article.
3. Hate posts, posts that do more harm than good, and posts that contain foul language will be declined or sent back for editing at my whim. This is my space, and as much as I want to share it with you, I have certain standards and this will remain a safe place.
4. If your post contains potentially triggering information, you must put this in the introduction or title.
5. You are welcome/expected to post the article on your own blog first. The point of this is to increase traffic and share information, why not show case your other work as a result?